|Features and benefits: |
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi / seat / skoda / jetta / golf / beetle / touareg / gti / passat and more) sold worldwide of 1990 or newer models
2. Reads and erases diagnostic trouble codes (dtcs) of engine, ABS, airbags and automatic transmission.
3. Turns off check engine light
4. Highly reliable and accurate
5. Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
6. Easy to use with one plug-in
7. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
8. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
9. Performs continuous DTC scan
10. Specially designed for diyers and car-owners
11. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
12. No batteries needed-power provided via detachable OBD II cable
13. User manual contains vw / audi diagnostic trouble code definitions
Will this code reader work with my car?
The vw / audi code reader is specially designed to work with most Volkswagen and audis sold worldwide of 1990 or newer models. If a vw / audi has a 16-pin "obd-II style" data link connector (DTC) , the code reader will certainly work. If it has an old-style 2x 2 data link connector (DTC) , then it depends on whether there are 4 or 3 wires connecting to the pins. If there are 4 wires, with each going to each pin, then it will work; if there are only 3 wires, leaving one pin disconnected, then it will not work.
For the vw / audis with old-style 2x 2 data link connector (DTC) , you need to have a 2x 2 cabling adapter which is not included in this product package. .
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.